Forum Discussion

amberblock
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

Error Loading wsdl.

Hi ,

I am trying to add a project in soapui by giving wsdl. But I get an exception which says "Error loading wsdl. java.lang.NullPointerException."

The error which I get is surprising because I was able to make my soap request and get the successful soap response using the same wsdl before.

The point where it stopped working is I tried to add soapui eclipse plugin. From that point I see even the existing wsdls do not work in soapui.

Did anyone face the same problem. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

amberblock
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi ,

I see many of them complained about this problem in the past. But there is no answer anywhere.

I request SmartBearForum team members to find some solution for this quickly.
    apontier
    Occasional Contributor
    I am getting Error Loading WSDL with Release 4 for the same WSDl's that work on Release 3.6.1. Unfortuanaelty I cannot find install for Version 3.6.1 so we are now broken. Basic functionality should be tested before a release. The error I get is "There is something wrong with your WSDL ... Unexpected CDATA at line 1 column 1 of yyy.xsd. There is no such tag in this XSD.
    amberblock
    Occasional Contributor
    I am getting the same problem with both 3.6 & 4.0 versions of soapui.

Did anyone have this problem?
    amberblock
    Occasional Contributor
    I have uninstalled my soapui.

Check if you have default-soapui-workspace.xml, soapui-settings.xml. I found them in my computer so I deleted these 2 files.

Installed soapui again. Now when I add the wsdl to the new soapui project it started working fine.

Hope this solution helps anyone who has the same problem.

Thank you.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    This has been fixed in the nightly build of soapUI.

Regards

Henrik
    SmartBear Sweden
  • I am getting Error Loading WSDL with Release 4 for the same WSDl's that work on Release 3.6.1. Unfortuanaelty I cannot find install for Version 3.6.1 so we are now broken. Basic functionality should be tested before a release. The error I get is "There is something wrong with your WSDL ... Unexpected CDATA at line 1 column 1 of yyy.xsd. There is no such tag in this XSD.

coach outlet
    Coach Handbags
    Coach Outlet Stores