Forum Discussion

gbonetti
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Command line report ProjectTestSuiteResults

I would like to execute my project from command line and generate the same report that is created when selecting "data export" and including only the dataset called "ProjectTestSuiteResults".

I wasn't able to generate the same report from command line and could't find this in the documentation.
I used the "-RData Export" and "-Fxml" options but the report is generated in multiple files and is just not the same report.

What are the correct command line parmater to generate that?

I attached a sample of the report I would like to generate.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thank you for your post! Information about testrunner command line arguments can be found here: Command-Line Arguments.

Note that "Report Format(s)" option is case-sensitive. So, you need to use "XML" (in uppercase).

3 Replies

Nastya_Khovrina
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Thank you for your post! Information about testrunner command line arguments can be found here: Command-Line Arguments.

Note that "Report Format(s)" option is case-sensitive. So, you need to use "XML" (in uppercase).

gbonetti
      New Contributor

Ok that worked, may I suggest that in case of a wrong parameter is provided an error should be returned so it's easier to discover and correct the mistake?
      Thanks

Nastya_Khovrina
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Gabriele,

In this particular case, we have registered a task to make this parameter case-insensitive. But, I agree with you, that the error or warning message should be provided. We will register a corresponding task in our DB.