Forum Discussion

larryx
Frequent Contributor
11 years ago

Bamboo Integration with loadui?

Does anybody have idea about how LoadUI to be integrated with Bamboo? I saw LoadUI Pro has this feature, but not loadui yet.
Thanks for the responding,
Larry

4 Replies

• Hi Larry!

No, this is not a LoadUI Pro feature. LoadUI can be automated using command line, so you should be able to use it with Bamboo (although there's no Bamboo plugin).

Regards

Henrik O
    SmartBear Software
    larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi Heols,
    Thanks much for your reply. Yes, I agree with you and figure out the way to run loadui test cmd line from bamboo.
    Now, do you know if it is possible to run loadui from bamboo (i.e., Jar file) without installing loadui on bamboo server machine? I am asking this because I don't have admin right of bamboo server.

Thanks,
    Larry
  • Hi Larry,

You do not need to install LoadUI in the machine. Just copy the LoadUI installation folder into the machine, then use one of the script files (loadui-cmd.sh or loadui-cmd.bat for example) to run LoadUI from the command-line without a GUI. LoadUI is not a single jar but a collection of jars, resources and the script files... but as long as you copy everything in the installation folder, the script files will just work.

Renato
    larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi Renato,
    I apologize for no responding this long. I just put reply alert in my account lately. Thanks much for your instruction.
    -Larry