Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I launch ReadyAPI window getting No license found window

SOLVED
Santhi1
New Contributor

when I launch ReadyAPI window getting No license found window

Recently OS upgrade has been done on my system. After that ReadyAPI 2.2.0 reinstalled successfully and can able to use the software. When I launch the ReadyAPI window after system restarting I am getting the No-license found message.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
avidCoder
Super Contributor

Re: when I launch ReadyAPI window getting No license found window

You need to install the license first to use it. Do you have the valid license file?

View solution in original post

Santhi1
New Contributor

Yes. I have installed the license through offline mode. And It was working fine on 16th Feb 2018. When I open today, I am getting the No-License file issue.

3 REPLIES 3
avidCoder
Super Contributor

You need to install the license first to use it. Do you have the valid license file?

Santhi1
New Contributor

Yes. I have installed the license through offline mode. And It was working fine on 16th Feb 2018. When I open today, I am getting the No-License file issue.

avidCoder
Super Contributor

Do you have license number or the .KEY file with you? Please try it activating online. If it doesn't work follow this link :-

https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI And raise 1 ticket for this. If you have valid licensed key, support team will definitely help you out.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Building with the Collaborator API

Help Documenation
The Collaborator API is a JSON-RPC API that lets you integrate with Collaborator 9.0 and above. For more information about how the API works, check out the API description here:

Sample Plugins
For an example of an add-in that uses the API, take a look at the Microsoft Word Add-in for Collaborator:

We list all the great plugins our network has already built on this page on the SmartBear website.