cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oss-parent error

adityagoel
Visitor

oss-parent error

Hi All, I am trying to use the the 5.1.1 version of soapui-pro-maven-plugin and receiving the error below :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.0.0:loadtest (default) on project soapui-maven2-plugin: Execution default of goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.0.0:loadtest failed: Plugin com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:5.0.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.sonatype.oss:oss-parent:jar:7, com.smartbear.soapui:soapui:jar:5.0.0: Failure to find org.sonatype.oss:oss-parent:jar:7 in http://smartbearsoftware.com/repository/maven2/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of SmartBearPluginRepository has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

I did browse to com/sonatype and there is no oss folder. Any pointers as to how I can resolve this ? I tried downloading it from repo.maven.com and there it fails on not finding the jar. 

Tags (1)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Building with the Collaborator API

Help Documenation
The Collaborator API is a JSON-RPC API that lets you integrate with Collaborator 9.0 and above. For more information about how the API works, check out the API description here:

Sample Plugins
For an example of an add-in that uses the API, take a look at the Microsoft Word Add-in for Collaborator:

We list all the great plugins our network has already built on this page on the SmartBear website.