Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReadyApi missing Plugins

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ReadyApi missing Plugins

I running version 3.1.0 of ReadyApi due to company restrictions. When I try to browse the Plugin repository i plugin manager the list is empty. 

This raise 2 questions:

- is the installation corrupt or may it be because of firewall settings.. (Is the repository local on my machine or does it reside on smartbear.com)

- is there a way to download plugins manually and then load them via "Load plugin from file.."

regards

Per 

4 REPLIES
Staff

Re: ReadyApi missing Plugins

The list of available plugins is fetched by the plugin manager. If your Ready! API is unable to retreive the plugin list it will be empty, as in your case.

The plugin list is located here: http://productextensions.s3.amazonaws.com/SoapUI-Plugins/availablePlugins.json

It contains links to the plugins so you can download them manually.

Regards
Joel Jonsson
SmartBear Stockholm Developer
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

The description works for the Jira plugin but when I try to download the Git plugin I get a zip-file in which I cannot fins any plugin file.

How do I download/install the GIT plugin ?

Per

Staff

The Git plugin is located at http://productextensions.s3.amazonaws.com/SoapUI-Plugins/ready-api-git-plugin-1.0.1.jar

I think you should have at least Ready! API 1.3.1 to use it though.

Regards
Joel Jonsson
SmartBear Stockholm Developer
Occasional Contributor

Thanx

After renaming the .zip-file to .jar I could load the plugin ok.

If it works with 1.3.0 or not is another matter.

Closing this

Regards

Per

Building with the Collaborator API

Help Documenation
The Collaborator API is a JSON-RPC API that lets you integrate with Collaborator 9.0 and above. For more information about how the API works, check out the API description here:

Sample Plugins
For an example of an add-in that uses the API, take a look at the Microsoft Word Add-in for Collaborator:

We list all the great plugins our network has already built on this page on the SmartBear website.

Description