cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue ? - Ready API is not refactoring arrays in the rpc_literal binding to rpc_encoded binding

Highlighted
Contributor

Issue ? - Ready API is not refactoring arrays in the rpc_literal binding to rpc_encoded binding

I have a request with set of array inputs in rpc_literal binding . I am trying to change this in to rpc_encoded binding using refactoring options. Once I refactored , input forms are not populating and when I looked the input request xml, namespace for rpc_literal still available for  the array elements .Which means, array elements are not refactored properly to rpc_encoded binding.

Building with the Collaborator API

Help Documenation
The Collaborator API is a JSON-RPC API that lets you integrate with Collaborator 9.0 and above. For more information about how the API works, check out the API description here:

Sample Plugins
For an example of an add-in that uses the API, take a look at the Microsoft Word Add-in for Collaborator:

We list all the great plugins our network has already built on this page on the SmartBear website.

Description

Meet the Community Leaders!

SmartBear Connect is an excellent opportunity for training, in-person support, and networking.

GET YOUR TICKET WITH $100 OFF