Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to get Node's name in CustomTreeList

Hello,

I'm new in TestComplete

Sorry in advance I dont speach english very well :-)

So, I work in a desktop application which contains a CustomTreeList object. I just try to know how to get any node's name (Label) but I still failed. I use VBScript language to write script.

I able to count how many nodes inside CustomTreeList with :

(...).Afx.HwndSource_CommandDispatcherControl.WinFormsAdapter.NavigationControl.splitContainerControl1.SplitGroupPanel.navigationTree.AllNodesCount

or

(...).Afx.HwndSource_CommandDispatcherControl.WinFormsAdapter.NavigationControl.splitContainerControl1.SplitGroupPanel.navigationTree.get_AllNodesCount

or (in only first column)

(...).Afx.HwndSource_CommandDispatcherControl.WinFormsAdapter.NavigationControl.splitContainerControl1.SplitGroupPanel.navigationTree.get_Nodes.Count

I already able to get to any node in the depth of  CustomTreeList object with "wChildView" command, for eg :

(...).Afx.HwndSource_CommandDispatcherControl.WinFormsAdapter.NavigationControl.splitContainerControl1.SplitGroupPanel.navigationTree.wChildView(3).wChildView(0).ClickCell(1, "Name")

And now, I need to know how can I get node's name.

Can you help me please.

Thanks a lot

Building with the Collaborator API

Help Documenation
The Collaborator API is a JSON-RPC API that lets you integrate with Collaborator 9.0 and above. For more information about how the API works, check out the API description here:

Sample Plugins
For an example of an add-in that uses the API, take a look at the Microsoft Word Add-in for Collaborator:

We list all the great plugins our network has already built on this page on the SmartBear website.