Forum Discussion

sheba0907
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Why did I get option to status remaining test steps when there are none

There is only 1 test with 1 step in the test set so when I click End Test why would it give me the option to mark “un  posted in forumrun” steps? What is it going to mark as passed/failed etc?

It knows there is only 1 test, it knows there is only 1 step – otherwise it would have asked me if I wanted to continue to next test etc

Just for giggles, I chose to mark them as Failed

It had nothing to mark as “failed” so everything is marked as passed (as it should be)

• Hello Sheilagh,

I wanted to provide you with an update and let you know that we have created a new task in order to skip the End Run dialog when there is only 1 Test and 1 Step. This is going to be implemented in one of the future releases.

Best Regards,

Christiane

2 Replies

• Hello Sheilagh,

I wanted to provide you with an update and let you know that we have created a new task in order to skip the End Run dialog when there is only 1 Test and 1 Step. This is going to be implemented in one of the future releases.

Best Regards,

Christiane

• Hello Sheilagh,

Thank you for the steps to reproduce and screenshot. We will discuss this with our Product Management team and update you shortly.

Best Regards,

Christiane