Forum Discussion

Kostja
Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

TestExecute 12 not supported by QAC 11.0?

Hi everybody,

yesterday i installed TE and TC 12 to see how well the tests run with the new update. Unfortunately QAC didn't recognise/find TE 12 on the Test Host, although there were no such issues with the 11.31 version. I tried to reconfigure the Test Agent and even reinstalled it, but didn't help at all.

Does QAC simply not support TE/TC 12? As the Topic mentions we use QAC 11.0 the On-premise version.

Btw we are back to TC/TE 11.31, so we can run our daily night runs.

• Hi Kostja,

You need QAComplete 11.1 to run tests using TestComplete/TestExecute 12.

• Hello Kostja,

Yes, if you have an active maintenance subscription, you can upgrade your QAC On-Premises instance to v.11.1. Please contact Customer Care to get upgrade instruction.

6 Replies

matt_kuhn
    Occasional Contributor

Ours is working. We made sure to update our test agents. Our only issue right now is that FireFox 48 isnt working. 

edit - sorry. I originally misread this. Yeah you need 11.1 to work with tc12 like others have said. Works fine though after that

Kostja
      Contributor

Do use QAC 11.0 On-premise or the SaaS-Version?

Tried to install TE12 on another physical machine. The result is the same Test Host is recognised but not with TC/TE (see attached file)

HKosova
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Kostja,

You need QAComplete 11.1 to run tests using TestComplete/TestExecute 12.

Kostja
      Contributor

Is there any possibility to get an update for QAC 11.0 or is the On-premise edition not intended for getting updates?

NBorovykh

Hello Kostja,

Yes, if you have an active maintenance subscription, you can upgrade your QAC On-Premises instance to v.11.1. Please contact Customer Care to get upgrade instruction.