I am trying to run my test complete test from QAComplete. My test run result fails
Cannot create a user session.
The following error occurred:
Invalid number of command-line arguments.
Before I go to far, I have been kind of stumbling through this. I wonder if someone can point me to the documentatin on the right way to set this up before I trouble the board and/or support. I would like to step through it carefully before proceeding. Thanks.
Here you can find step-by-step instruction for creating TC automations with a detailed description of the parameters you are expected to specify:
Here you can find the list of the TestComplete command line arguments:
In this KB article, you can find suggestions on how to troubleshoot the "Cannot create a user session" error: https://smartbear-cc.force.com/portal/KbArticleViewer?name=Cannot-create-a-user-session-error&sp=qac...
If this does not help, feel free to open a support ticket here:
Please include into your submission a screenshot of the error you get and Test Agent logs from the problematic host. Here are the steps to collect the logs:
1. Run <Test Agent Installation>\Bin\TestAgentSettings.exe utility.
2. Click "Advanced Settings..." and on the "Misc" tab enable the "Collect Test Agent execution logs" option.
3. Close the utility.
4. Reproduce the issue.
5. Run the TestAgentSettings.exe utility and under "Advanced Settings..." > "Misc" click "Generate Report".
6. Disable the "Collect Test Agent execution logs" option and close the utility.
7. Send us the generated report.
Thank you. I will check this all out and come back and mark as solution OR ask questions as need be. I appreciate your help.