Forum Discussion

Jason_Miller
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago

QA Complete Legacy .Net Viewer for Reports

Since the latest version with the legacy report options I have not been able to find a report that lets me see what configurations for test sets havent had any runs against it.  So i went into the legacy report section and think i might have found what i need.  The issue with the report Im trying to work with is that it says Viewer: .Net Viewer - Works with any browser however this isnt true.  It doesnt work with any browser, IE, Chrome or Firefox.  From the past i know sql server reports needed report viewer installed so not knowing what this uses i tried versions 2010 2012 and 2015 none of which made it work.

When i click Run Report Now a new tab opens but nothing occurs, the screen stays white.  Can someone give me feedback on how to get these . Net Viewer only reports to work in Chrome or IE.

Thanks

2 Replies

Nastya_Khovrina
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jason,

Please try suggestions from the following article:

ON-PREMISES ONLY: I SEE A BLANK PAGE WHEN RUN A CRYSTAL REPORT. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

If it doesn't help, please submit a new case here: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ALMComplete

and provide us with the following info:

1. Do you experience the issue only with a specific report? Can you run other crystal reports?

2. Do other users in your company experience the same issue? Do you experience the issue in another project?

3. What version of Firefox do you use?

4. Send us screenshots that show your configuration (see examples in the mentioned article). Also, please send au a screenshot of the Setup tab (to get it, click the 'gear' icon).

Anastasia
    Customer Care Team

Jason_Miller
      Occasional Contributor

We have checked everything from client to server side and it all appears setup correctly.  Still not operational.