cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate QAComplete, Selenium and Bitbucket Repository ?

Contributor

How to integrate QAComplete, Selenium and Bitbucket Repository ?

Hi Team,

I am using Bitbucket repository to store Selenium script. I gave GIT repository path to file path in Automation Test Agent in QA Complete Tool. Normally, Username and Password is required to clone script from Bitbucket GIT repository because It is a private repository.  Where will i give GIT repository user name and password to Automation Test Agent (QA Complete Tool) ? Please find the attached screenshot.

Sample Bitbucket private repository : https://test@bitbucket.org/test/demo_selenium_qacomplete.git

It is a private repository  

Regards,

Poovaraj

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to integrate QAComplete, Selenium and Bitbucket Repository ?

Hi Poovaraj,

Currently, QAComplete Test Management doesn't integrate with any Version Control systems. The only supported ways of assigning a project to an Automation are:
1.  Attaching the zipped project.
2. Specifying a full path (local or network one without providing credentials) to the project.

We already have a feature request for supporting integration with Version Control systems, and I've increased the request's rating.

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

Contributor

Thanks for your response

Occasional Contributor

Has this feature request been implemented? If so, please provide additional information. If not, is there a link to track the standing of this and other feature requests?

Hi lcmitchell,

Unfortunately, this feature hasn't been implemented.

The link for tracking the issue is for internal use only. But, you can open a new feature request here: https://community.smartbear.com/t5/QAComplete-Feature-Requests/idb-p/QAComplete_Feature_Requests, other users will be able to vote for the idea.

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: