cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export a test set with the tests into spreadsheet

New Contributor

How to export a test set with the tests into spreadsheet

Hi,

Is there any chance to export a whole test set that contains tests? Means that I need to review all tests that are linked to a particular set and I need to do this using spreadsheet.

I found only one option is to export a set...but this spreadsheet contains only information aboit the set entity.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to export a test set with the tests into spreadsheet

Hi Aleks,

You can run the "Test Sets Report" report and save it as a spreadsheet. To do it, please go to the Reports tab and click Test Sets Report link under the Ad-hoc Detail section. Choose required fields on the next screen and click "Run Report Now". After that click Save As Spreadsheet link.

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

New Contributor

Hi,

Under Report. There is only option for "TESTS" and not for "TEST SETS". I wan to export a copy which includes all the test that were ran within the "TEST SETS" and what were the results. I am using "Test" as my library of test cases and "Test Sets" to run it for perticular ticket which was fixed. 

Hi,

OK, I understand. It could be done if there were a filter which shows tests which are related to a test set. 

You can post a new feature request here: https://community.smartbear.com/t5/QAComplete-Feature-Requests/idb-p/QAComplete_Feature_Requests

Anastasia
Customer Care Team

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview
Top Kudoed Authors