Forum Discussion

rsundaresan
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

How do I delete requirements

I do have few requirements incorrectly loaded in the requirements module of QAComplete. I don't find any option to delete the requirements and I'm unable to find any related information on the product documentation either. Could someone share documentation on how to delete requirements. Thanks in advance

CGangloff
    7 years ago

Hello Raj,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, please check with your administrator, if the delete icon is not available, it can only be that the Security Group your user is part of does not have the 'delete' privilege enabled. The UI and Security Groups are the same on the cloud version and the on-premise version. Let me know if the admin has any questions or issues with the Security Group administration.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Christiane

4 Replies

• Hello Raj,

Thank you for your post. You should see the 'delete' icon towards the top right corner. Please see my example screenshot attached. Unless your user currently does not have the delete privileges for the Requirements enabled on the Security Group.

Attachments:

- Delete_Requirement.png

- Security_Group_Requirements_Delete_Privileges.png

Christiane

rsundaresan
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks Christiane for your quick response. I don't see that option. We are using the cloud version of QAComplete would it make a difference? I will request my tool admin to check the privileges again. Thanks

CGangloff

Hello Raj,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, please check with your administrator, if the delete icon is not available, it can only be that the Security Group your user is part of does not have the 'delete' privilege enabled. The UI and Security Groups are the same on the cloud version and the on-premise version. Let me know if the admin has any questions or issues with the Security Group administration.

Christiane