Forum Discussion

AshokKumarSahoo
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Could you please help on integration of Test Complete with QAComplete tool?

Hi Team,

When I try downloaded 'Automation Testing Bridge Set Up' plug-in for integration of Test Complete with Complete from internet,unable to download fully.Some file is missing or may firewall is blocking.Anyone can please help me to fix my issue as well as provide me some guidelines to configure TC with QAC.Thanks in Advance!

Thanks,

Ashok

joseph_michaud
    7 years ago

It looks like the QAComplete user credentials you are using don't have sufficient permissions.

For testing purposes, try connecting as a user who is an Administrator.  Does that work?

If not, try creating a new Project in QAComplete and see if you can export to that project.

Which version of QAComplete are you using?

9 Replies

• The new versions of TestComplete can export tests directly to QAComplete, and QAComplete has a new Test Agent which is used to control TestComplete test runs on a client machine which have been initiated by QAComplete.  Automated Testing Bridge is obsolete.

AshokKumarSahoo
      Contributor

Thanks joseph_michaud ,I am using TC 12.20 now.Could you please let me know which version of TC & QAC will fix my issue.Also please provide some guidelines or navigation to configure  TC with QAComplete.I am new to QAComplete.So wanted more details of this set up.This is important for my current project.Thanks once again for your response.

AshokKumarSahoo
        Contributor

joseph_michaudAs per your suggestion i tried export tests directly to QAComplete from TC IDE.Got on error. as unable to retrieve QAComplete project information.Please find here attached screen shot for your reference.Please Suggest!

joseph_michaudany solution for this error(referscreen shot).