10-12-2017 12:06 PM - edited 10-12-2017 12:09 PM
1. Launch QAComplete
2. Make sure to have at least 2 Test hosts
3. Create a Test Case with automation.
4. Set Test Host to A in "Edit" Test Case
5. On the Test Library List page, click the arrow to "Run" test
6. Select Run on Host, (should be A) change it to B.
7. Now the test case should be A, but the run should be aiming at B.
8. Run the Automated Test Case.
On the Host A's computer, the tsService.exe CMD prompt is constantly appearing, it will not go away as long as the run is on. Host B will never run the test case. If you update the Test Case and say Host B and not A, it then works.
Host A's computer should have no communication with the test agent. The automated test case should fire off on Host B's computer.
Please open a support ticket for this issue. We'll investigate this behavior along with our product team.
It would be great if you provided us with the following details in the support ticket: