Forum Discussion

jmusmc1998
New Contributor
7 years ago

Stuck in Release View mode, unable to see rest of 8 Test case.

After TC01 was linked to Release folder, 8 of the test cases are missing except for the TC01 which is linked. It is like I am stuck in Release view mode? There was a total of 9 test cases.

3 Replies

• Hello Jerry,

Thank you for your post. When items are not displayed or for example the File count or Test count doesn't match between users even when there are many known items to be displayed, it typically all depends on the users personal view and most of the time it is "Filter" related.

From your screenshot, I see that you are looking at a specific Release (Release Filter: AppDev Apps/Master Suppression/Release). Here is how you can clear a Release Filter:

1) Log in to the application

2) Click on the "Test Management" tab and select "Test Library"

3) At the 'left navigation panel' click on "Releases"

4) Select the 'root' "Releases" folder

5) Still within the 'left navigation panel' click on the "Folders" tab and click on the 'refresh' button

6) This is how you clear the "Release Filter" by selecting the root "Releases" folder in order to display "Release: (All Releases)"

7) Please watch my video that shows the clearing of the Test Release Filter: Clear_Tests_Release_Filter.swf

- Save the attachment to your 'Desktop'

- Right-click on the file and select 'Open with Firefox' or 'Open with Internet Explorer'

Jerry, please let me know if this resolved your Tests display issue, thank you.

Best Regards,

Christiane

jmusmc1998
      New Contributor

Did not work. All my test cases are missing now.

• Hello Jerry,

Thank you for your reply and the new screenshot. I still see a Release Filter in place, you are looking at the 'AppDev Apps/Master Suppression/Release 1/Release 1' Release Filter.

Once you cleared that release filter and it shows '(All Releases)', you will see the Tests again.

Were you able to follow the recorded video steps, or would you like to jump on a quick GoToMeeting?

Best Regards,

Christiane