cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command line for exporting results in multiple format LoadUI report

SOLVED
New Contributor

Command line for exporting results in multiple format LoadUI report

I am running loadtestrunner.bat command to export report in multiple formats for a load test. But the result is getting saved only in one format which is specified first and also -f and -R arguments not working giving message 'Unrecognized option: -RData Export'.

This is the command I used for generating multiple format export report.

"C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.7.0\bin\loadtestrunner.bat" "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.7.0\tutorials\APIs\Google-Maps-project.xml" "-nLoad Test 1" "-EDefault environment" -L60:0:0 -rC:\loadtestresult -FPDF,CSV

I am using LoadUI Pro trial version.

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Command line for exporting results in multiple format LoadUI report

Hi Kumai,

Thank you for your post. You can generate a load report only in one format. I'll create a task to correct the documentation.

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Kumai,

Thank you for your post. You can generate a load report only in one format. I'll create a task to correct the documentation.

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Hello @Nastya_Khovrina 

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible that this feature may be there in new release?

Highlighted

Hi @kumai_jyotsna,

I think that the new release has been already planned. 

But, you can post your idea here: https://community.smartbear.com/t5/ReadyAPI-Feature-Requests/idb-p/ReadyAPIFeatureRequests