Forum Discussion

meganr
New Contributor
8 years ago

Load UI test: Error connecting to socket: Connection timed out: connect - How to resolve this error

I am new to Load UI. When I try to run my test on VM, Im getting this error. Am I missing any settings on the tool?

Thanks

3 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Meganr,

Please check if a firewall or antivirus installed on your computer doesn't block the connection.

meganr
      New Contributor

Thanks for the reply Tanya. Im able to run tests created by other team members, so its not machine issue. Are there any connection settings project wise ?

TanyaYatskovska wrote:

Hi Meganr,

Please check if a firewall or antivirus installed on your computer doesn't block the connection.

ASviridov
        Staff

Hi,

Are there any connection settings project wise ?

It is a message from LoadUI side. Meganr, what version of Ready! API do you use?

At the moment I suggest to try the following:

1. Check that the projects of the other team members are configured to be run on that VM too

2. Try to execute your test locally (if you use the VM it means that there is a LoadUI NG agent installed on that VM - so please change the execution mode to "Run scenarios on this computer" and try to run the test - does it work?)

Best regards,

Alexander Sviridov

LoadUI NG Developer