Forum Discussion

jose_pjoseph
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Unable to access test site through LoadComplete

I have been using LoadComplete for almost a year now and have not faced any issues till now. But today, I am unable to reach the test sites through LoadComplete. I can reach the sites directly but cannot record any tests as the sites do not load (timeout) via LoadComplete.

I have not changed any LoadComplete settings. I use Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome to record my tests. Network > Proxy is set to "Use System Proxy". Proxy Port is 8889. I tried setting Network > Proxy to "No Proxy" and also recording with the "Record traffic from this browser only" option disabled, without success. I have also tried repairing the LoadComplete installation.

This was working even last Friday. Are there other things that I can try? Appreciate any help.

NOTE: Occasionally, I get messages in IE that the proxy server is not responding and in Chrome that "<site> didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE". But If I stop LoadComplete recording and go to the test site in a new browser window, the site loads successfully.

• Not sure what the issue was, but it seems to have disappeared suddenly just as it appeared out of the blue yesterday. Listing down the things I tried before it started working, just in case someone else runs into something similar:

1. Repaired the LoadComplete installation.
    2. Cleared browser cache.
    3. In the command prompt, ipconfig /release followed by ipconfig /renew and reboot the machine.
    4. Restarted "LoadComplete 4 Remote Agent" service.

1 Reply

• Not sure what the issue was, but it seems to have disappeared suddenly just as it appeared out of the blue yesterday. Listing down the things I tried before it started working, just in case someone else runs into something similar:

1. Repaired the LoadComplete installation.
    2. Cleared browser cache.
    3. In the command prompt, ipconfig /release followed by ipconfig /renew and reboot the machine.
    4. Restarted "LoadComplete 4 Remote Agent" service.