Forum Discussion

waltonm1
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Create Scenarios from different projects

Is it possible to create a test case with scenarios from different project/test suites/test cases? Trying to create a load test that contains a mix from different test suites.

• Hi,

You can add existing Scenario and Test from other load test projects using 'Add existing Scenario.../Test...' context menu item.

Though I am not sure that support of cross-referenced items will be easy and convenient. But you may try and let us know.

2 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

You can add existing Scenario and Test from other load test projects using 'Add existing Scenario.../Test...' context menu item.

Though I am not sure that support of cross-referenced items will be easy and convenient. But you may try and let us know.

waltonm1
      New Contributor

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comment. I actually had tried your suggestion. It just seems like there would have been an easier way to create scenarios from other projects.

Here is the solution:

Start by creating a new project, housing all the endpoints and functional tests that would be included in the load test itself, then reference those as targets in scenarios, rather than attempting to go outside of the project scope.

Michael