Forum Discussion

speedmaster
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

Can we set breakpoints and step through a scenario? ...

is it possible to set a breakpoint in the LoadComplete scenario and/or step through it as though in a debugger?

Thanks
  • Hi Chris,

No, this is not possible, according to my knowledge.

You may set LoadComplete to store headers and bodies of requests and responses to the log (Tools|Options|Engines|HTTP Load Testing|Simulation|Store Request Headers/Bodies) and navigate through the log records then and analyse if correct data were used.

4 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3
    Hi Chris,

No, this is not possible, according to my knowledge.

You may set LoadComplete to store headers and bodies of requests and responses to the log (Tools|Options|Engines|HTTP Load Testing|Simulation|Store Request Headers/Bodies) and navigate through the log records then and analyse if correct data were used.
      mgroen2
      Super Contributor

Hi,

is it correct that this option is not available anymore? At least not in the path mentioned?

I'm using LoadComplete version 4.61. I don't have Engines suboption within Tools - Options menu...

AlexKaras
        Champion Level 3

Hi Mathijs,

There are no breakpoints in LoadComplete.

The mentioned (Tools|Options|Engines|HTTP Load Testing|Simulation|Store Request Headers/Bodies) option is now

Tools | Options | Simulating | General -> Logging -> Store Request and Response Data