Forum Discussion

Debz
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Where to file issues encountered while using the forums?

Hi, is there a place where I could file issues encountered while using the forums? Sorry, I'm just new to the SmartBear forums. I've encountered the following issues:

1. I've replied to a post (Ready!API 2.0 to Radford's post where he tagged me and msiadak). I received a copy of my reply via email notification but it's not appearing on the page.
  2. I was using my mobile phone the other day to reply, then I've encountered an "Authentication failed..." when I posted something that contained a link. It seems something about JavaScript. I've also encountered this error earlier today using my laptop's Microsoft Edge Browser.

Regards,

Debz

• Hi Debz,

Feel free to post your forum related questions here or contact me personally via a private message.

As for the issues your faced:

#1 Our automatic SPAM filter caught your reply and blocked. Perhaps, there were many links inside the reply. At the moment, the message was posted.

#2 Could you please send me a link to this reply? Also, make sure that you have "Keep me signed in" enabled then signing in to your community account.

2 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Debz,

Feel free to post your forum related questions here or contact me personally via a private message.

As for the issues your faced:

#1 Our automatic SPAM filter caught your reply and blocked. Perhaps, there were many links inside the reply. At the moment, the message was posted.

#2 Could you please send me a link to this reply? Also, make sure that you have "Keep me signed in" enabled then signing in to your community account.

Debz
      Contributor

Hi Tanya,

For #1 I've reposted it this morning. I've modified the HTML several times before being able to post it. I guess that pretty much explains things. I've tagged two users Msiadak and Radford, then I think I have links for What's New with Ready!API 2.0, Data Gen and Data Generator on the original post.

For #2 I've encountered it the other day when I replied using mobile on this I think: How-to-run-subset-of-test-cases-or-test-suites-using-Maven , then when I replied to ReadyAPI-2-0.

Thanks,

Debz