Forum Discussion

Bingo
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

How to confirm my origin managers license belong to Subscription license or Perpetual license?

Hi All,

I can't confirm my companys' license belongs to belong to Subscription license or Perpetual license. Because I can't use the produce from my origin managers product list. So how can I figure out it's service problem or license problem?

Thanks.

• Hi Bingo,

I see that you are working with the Support Team on this question. I believe that they will help you restore the license. They may request some additional information about the old License Manager PC (if it's still available). You are on the right track.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Bingo,

I recommend that you address this question to the Sales Team - you see the link to contact them in the notification box.

Bingo
      Contributor

Hi TanyaYatskovska 

Thank you! 

I want to ask a simple question: Our company have many TC and TE licenses and config a physical machine some years, but now the machine is down and all of us can’t use the license,  so first we should know who buy the license and second we contact the smart bear to get new license again with the account? Am I right or do you know the ways to solve this problem?

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Bingo,

I see that you are working with the Support Team on this question. I believe that they will help you restore the license. They may request some additional information about the old License Manager PC (if it's still available). You are on the right track.