Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error editing Post

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Expert

Error editing Post

When trying to edit a post, I always receive the following error, even after waiting as indicated:

"Requested action was canceled due to flood protection. Please wait a few seconds and repeat your action."

Regards,

Phil Baird

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

RE: Error editing Post

Hi Phil,

We have added some additional settings to protect the forum from junk messages – now, there is a 3-min delay between two attempts to post/edit a reply or to create a thread for one user.

Sorry that it causes some inconvenience to you. We will consider improving this procedure.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Phil,

We have added some additional settings to protect the forum from junk messages – now, there is a 3-min delay between two attempts to post/edit a reply or to create a thread for one user.

Sorry that it causes some inconvenience to you. We will consider improving this procedure.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I ran into this same issue. Unfortunately this issue prevented me from posting about it. 😞

''-Praise the sun and Give Kudos.''
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: