cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tags we are passing multiple tags like @Smoke and @Regression in CucumberOption showing 0 scenarios

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Tags we are passing multiple tags like @Smoke and @Regression in CucumberOption showing 0 scenarios

We are passing multiple Tags in CucumberOptions class which is not running and getting error message as 0 scenarios-

io.cucumber.testng.CucumberOption(tags = "@smoke and @regression"). getting error as '0 Scenarios' instead of running multiple tags, Please suggest if you have any way we can pass Tags. Please check and help me here. Thanks!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Tags we are passing multiple tags like @Smoke and @Regression in CucumberOption showing 0 scenar

The expression @Smoke and @Regression will only run scenarios that have both of these tags. Do you have any such scenarios?

------
I'm the creator and lead developer of Cucumber Open.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Tags we are passing multiple tags like @Smoke and @Regression in CucumberOption showing 0 scenar

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Try @Smoke or @Regression

The docs are here: https://cucumber.io/docs/cucumber/api/#tag-expressions

------

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

The expression @Smoke and @Regression will only run scenarios that have both of these tags. Do you have any such scenarios?

------

Highlighted
New Contributor

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Try @Smoke or @Regression

The docs are here: https://cucumber.io/docs/cucumber/api/#tag-expressions

------

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements