Forum Discussion

BBMI
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

no proxy but error 407

Hello, I am in CBT and Device Cloud evaluation version. I am not using a proxy to connect to the internet. in FireFox I normally connect to my CBT account to run live tests. But, in TestComplete ...
    4 years ago

Hi,

I have had some similar problem and below is the explanation from Support:

"The Device Cloud add-on license [...] provides free access to one parallel test run and an unlimited number of automation minutes you can use to run your tests in CrossBrowserTesting.com environments. That means that the CBT service should somehow know that TestComplete has the Device Cloud add-on license and it should be possible to run one parallel test in CBT. But a CBT license is required. You need to log in to the CBT account anyway.
    So, as the Device Cloud add-on license provides access to the CBT environment, along with purchasing the DC license, the user gets the CBT account which is connected to the DC license. This way, on the CBT side, the system sees that this CBT account has access to one parallel test run (because of the DC add-on). For users without the CBT account, it should be created. For users with the active CBT account, it should be connected to the DC license.

If the new CBT account wasn't created after purchasing the DC license or the existing CBT account wasn't connected to the DC license, this should be fixed by the Sales team."

So I think that you need to contact Sales via the https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=TestComplete form and ask them to check if your Device Cloud Add-on license is connected to the CBT account.