Forum Discussion

philipca
Frequent Visitor
5 years ago

How can I find someone to create and run crossbrowser testing on my simple website at low cost?

How can I find someone to create and run crossbrowser testing on my simple website at low cost?

What I need tested is the function of clicking one button on a simple page, the result of which is to trigger an action (revealing further content) by javascript.

I have an account with CBT and use it for manual testing, but I have no knowledge of how to set up automated testing.

So, I am hopling to find somebody who can automate this for me without a large expense.

Can you help?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hey Phillip,

Have you tried utilizing CBT's Record and Replay feature? It allows you to run a manual test that's recorded to export a script that you can then re-run. There's even the suites option that allows you to run multiple scripts to multiple environments, and you can schedule it too!

• philipca wrote:

What I need tested is the function of clicking one button on a simple page, the result of which is to trigger an action (revealing further content) by javascript.

I have an account with CBT and use it for manual testing, but I have no knowledge of how to set up automated testing usps tracking

So, I am hopling to find somebody who can automate this for me without a large expense.

Can you help?

want to hear tips on this topic created by phillica. satisfactory reply expected