cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find someone to create and run crossbrowser testing on my simple website at low cost?

Visitor

How can I find someone to create and run crossbrowser testing on my simple website at low cost?

What I need tested is the function of clicking one button on a simple page, the result of which is to trigger an action (revealing further content) by javascript.

I have an account with CBT and use it for manual testing, but I have no knowledge of how to set up automated testing.

So, I am hopling to find somebody who can automate this for me without a large expense.

Can you help?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Staff

Re: How can I find someone to create and run crossbrowser testing on my simple website at low cost?

Hey Phillip,

Have you tried utilizing CBT's Record and Replay feature? It allows you to run a manual test that's recorded to export a script that you can then re-run. There's even the suites option that allows you to run multiple scripts to multiple environments, and you can schedule it too!

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview