Forum Discussion

vinpn
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

CrossBrowserTesting - Record and Replay for Drag and Drop tests

Dear CBT support team,

I created Selenium script to test Drag and Drop function but it does not work on IE11 while works fine on Firefox/Chrome/Edge/Safari. So I tried other option as Record and Replay of CBT but it is not successful.

Could you please confirm if CBT does not support to test for Drag & Drop function using Record and Replay?

I searched some posts on our community and read the documentation but not found any answer.

If Record and Playback does not support Drag & Drop, could you please give me some advises how to test this function on CBT?

Thanks for any help

vinpn
    5 years ago

Thank you guys for replying my question.

I already contacted with support team and received their feedback that Drag&Drop or Uploading file funtionality only support on Live test, not support for automation.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

While this is official CBT Community area, it might be not constantly monitored by CBT's staff, so it might appear to be more efficient if you repeat your question directly to their Support via https://crossbrowsertesting.com/contact form.

TanyaYatskovska, Olga_T  : Could you please, ladies, let CBT's guys know about questions in Community?

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for mentioning me, Alex!

vinpn, the best option is to contact the Support Team directly. Please use the link posted by Alex.

vinpn
        New Contributor

Thank you guys for replying my question.

I already contacted with support team and received their feedback that Drag&Drop or Uploading file funtionality only support on Live test, not support for automation.