You're invited to join the TestLeft beta program

by Staff on ‎01-19-2018 05:57 AM

TL_BetaLaunch-800x100.png

Hello!

I'm Prashant Mohan from the test product team at SmartBear. I'm excited to invite you to our TestLeft beta program, where you will have full access to all the premium features of TestLeft, our functional UI testing tool that fully embeds into popular developer environments and the DevOps ecosystem.

We've added several new capabilities, including support for Java and BDD (Behavior Driven Development). I'm looking for professionals like you to test them out for 30 days and provide valuable feedback. 

With TestLeft, you can:

• Find bugs early by quickly creating tests with a robust UI Object Spy within your current IDE (i.e. Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, and Eclipse).
  • Seamlessly integrate with your continuous integration process by managing source code in systems such as GIT or Subversion and by running tests via Jenkins or the command line.
  • Increase productivity by delivering instant feedback with detailed reporting and snapshots.

To join, please click here. Throughout the beta program, you'll have dedicated support from the product team and the ability to schedule one-on-one demos to learn how to use TestLeft effectively. I will also be in touch to make sure that you’re getting the most out of the program.

Thank you very much.

Prashant Mohan

Product Manager, TestLeft