welcome the second version of our newest functional testing tool for dev-testers – TestLeft 2.0
Our Team has significantly improved the product – a lot of new features have been added, and some issues have been fixed. Read the What’s New article to learn about all the changes.
Here are several new features:
- UI Spy now supports:
- "point-and-fix" selection;
- connecting to remote computers;
- filtering displayed properties and methods;
- viewing parameterized properties and object values;
- and much more.
- Object models to separate object identification from test logic.
- xUnit.net project templates for Visual Studio was added.
- Testing of Oracle Forms.
- The FindAll method with LINQ support.
If you are already a TestLeft customer, log in to your SmartBear Account ( https://my.smartbear.com ) to download the installation file.
Also, you can check out TestLeft 2.0 after requesting the trial here:
Good luck in testing 🙂
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.