September 2020 | SmartBear Community News Journal

Greetings,

I'm welcoming you in the September News Journal. The fall begins - one of the most beautiful seasons (in my opinion). Only one month left before we announce the Q3 2020 Community Leaders. So, hurry up and participate more actively in community discussions to earn this status.

Top August Contributors

It doesn't matter what you do in the SmartBear Community - ask questions, reply to topics, give Kudos to the answers you like, post solutions, share your use cases. Any activity is highly important in the SmartBear Community! Keep contributing to the Community as it makes us stronger and stronger.

As I already said, next month we will decide new Community Leaders. This time, let me give special recognition to the following members for their August contribution:

• @AlexKaras gave 23 solutions and got 57 Kudos
  • @richie visited the Community site 150 times and posted 49 replies 
  • @abishekhari007 asked 6 questions
  • @anupamchampati is a fast-growing contributor - he is participating more and more in the Community life

Guys, you are awesome. Keep contributing, and I'm sure you will be selected to the Q3 Leaders group very soon.

Also, I want to remind all community members that everyone can earn the Leader status. How? Contribute more to the Community by asking questions and sharing your knowledge.

TechCorner Challenge Event

SB_CM_TechCorner-Challenge_b_TC.pngIf you still didn't have a chance to participate in the TechCorner Challenge event, it's high time you did this! You will be able to learn the product, earn points, compete with peers, unlock unique badges and get into the Leaderboard!

ReadyAPI Leaderboard

TestComplete Leaderboard

Last month, we designed and released exclusive badges for your contribution in the TechCorner Challenge. How many badges have you already earned?

5 API Load Testing mistakes

5-api-load-testing-mistakes-350.png

Check out a new series of exclusive interviews with Robert Schneider and Damion White, software testing consultants from WiseClouds, - '5 API Load Testing Mistakes to Avoid'.

We covered major mistakes you can make when creating API load tests and shared suggestions you can use to avoid them.

>> Watch the complete series in the SmartBear Academy

Community Site Improvements

We added several great features to the community site last month:

• Image zoom - inline images can be zoomed in now. Simply click on an image to see it in full size.
  • Attachment preview - it's possible to preview attachments added to a post. We support different attachment formats: *.png, *.img, *.pdf, *.txt, MS offiышce docs.

Enjoy using the SmartBear Community and leave your improvement suggestions.

Upcoming Webinars

Academy certifiedSB_AC_Academy-Certified-200.png

Online education keeps growing in popularity. In the SmartBear Academy, you can always learn something new and interesting - enroll in any courses today for free. Once you get an Academy certificate, you will be awarded with a special Community badge!

Let's congratulate the community members who successfully passed exams of online SmartBear Academy courses and got certificates last month: 

@kotusai123@himali24@mpetrusic@epittier@Baloo@eraduly 

What a great achievement! Keep it up!

That's all for today. Any comments/suggestions/questions?

Subscribe to the SmartBear Community Matters blog to always be updated on the latest news.

Community Manager
2 Comments
Community Leader

@TanyaGorbunova :

That image zoom feature saves a lot of time, kudos to the team 👍

Community Manager

Glad to hear this, Himanshu 🙂

Users online (147)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: