cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[News] November 2018 SmartBear Community News Journal

Community Manager

NovemberSCNJ.png

Hello SmartBear Community,

I'm so happy to announce our monthly Community news. October was a very busy month! We released a new SmartBear product - LoadNunja (evaluate it if you haven't seen it yet), updated several of our products, discussed a hundred questions and, of course, met at our annual conference in Boston. Yeeeaah!!! 

Find more details about these topics below. Leave your comments if you have anything to add to this news, and give me your kudos Smiley Wink

[VIDEO] SmartBear Connect 2018

On October 29-30, we met in wonderful Boston at our annual user conference - SmartBear Connect. That was so great to meet Community members in person. Guys, you are awesome! I loved seeing people who attended SmartBear Connect for the second time. Hi, Harry, Victor, Mika, Palma, and many others Smiley Happy And, of course, @tristaanogre and @cunderw - you inspired the audience with your speeches! Hope to see everybody next year.

New Great Contributors

This month, I want to welcome our new top contributors. The members who created a SmartBear Community account only last month, but made a great contribution to the SmartBear Community by posting questions and replies. Please welcome the new active contributors:

@NewAutoTester@ranujn@longchasen@MrSmoofy@z21ray@jenhouwu@paulohg6.

Guys, you are on the right track in your Community journey Smiley Happy Keep it up.

SmartBear Product Releases

Last month, we released a new product - LoadNinjaa cloud-based platform for engineers and performance professionals who load test web applications. I encourage all of you to request a trial and evaluate the product to check how it works for you. Under the SmartBear Community, we launched a new area for the LoadNinja discussions. So, feel free to start your own discussion or join the one you are interested in.

Also, we've updated QAComplete 11.9 with exploratory testing capabilities and integration with CrossBrowserTesting and ReadyAPI.

UPCOMING LIVE TRAINING

November 13th  8AM & 2:30 PM (EST) | Introducing LoadNinja, our SaaS Load Testing Tool

We're walking through our new tool, LoadNinja, a SaaS load testing tool for teams looking to streamline their load testing without sacrificing scale and test quality.

November 13th 10AM (EST) |  SmartBear Academy - SwaggerHub 101 [US, EMEA]

This 101 training is designed to help you get the most out of all of the tools and features SwaggerHub has to offer - whether you're just getting started or an experienced user.

November 13th 10PM (GMT+3) | Achieving Quality Without a Dedicated Test Team

CrossBrowserTesting joins Software Engineer Meghan Munseeney of Yesware to discuss how roles outside testing can have a larger part in quality.

October 16th 3PM (GMT+3) & 9PM (GMT+3)REST Testing Made Easy with SoapUI Pro

We'll help you better understand the intricacies of testing REST APIs and show you how the right tooling can help accelerate the process.

November 14th 10AM (EST) | SmartBear Academy - CrossBrowserTesting 201 [US, EMEA]

Join us for free training on CrossBrowserTesting hosted by our Technical Engineers. Our 201 level class will be focused on more advanced level topics in CrossBrowserTesting.

You can review all the webinars on our Event page.

If you like the news, give me your Kudos Smiley Happy

And, of course, feel free to post your comments here.