[News] April 2019 SmartBear Community News Journal

Main-Banner.png

Hey,

I'm happy to welcome you in the April SmartBear Community News Journal! There is so much exciting news. Let's get right into it Smiley Happy Join me in congratulating the new Leaders and the event winners, leave your question to Valla, and of course, give us your Kudos 👍

Watch the Interview

VallaBanner-350x175.pngThis month, we've talked with Vallalarasu Pandiyan ( aka @Vallalarasu_P ). Valla has 12+ years of expertise in software testing. We figured out the must-have skills for QA engineers, discussed why each QA person should connect with an expert who can teach them. Watch the interview to listen to a special message to all community members from Valla!

Find more interviews here

Welcome the Q1 Leaders

Q1 2019 Leaders collage_350.jpgWelcome the new Q1 SmartBear Community Leaders! These people are incredible! They know everything (it's not a joke) and they share their knowledge with us! They are online practically 24/7 and have an answer to any question you ask. Thanks for giving Kudos to them. Everyone likes receiving Kudos, so, don't forget to thank people if a reply you get in the SmartBear Community help 👍

Congratulations to @tristaanogre, @AlexKaras, @nmrao, @Marsha_R, @shankar_r, @cunderw, @avidCoder, @richie, @RUDOLF_BOTHMA, @Lucian. 

YOU ROCK! 👏👏👏

We'll be happy to present you with a $50 gift card as a reward from SmartBear.

API Testing vs. UI Testing

TanyaAPIvsUI_350.pngOn March 25-29, many of you participated in the API Testing vs. UI Testing online community event. I hope you enjoyed it Smiley Happy Let me congratulate one more time the API Team - the winner of this event. And, big thanks to all contributors! That was very interesting to read your stories about QA! 

Read the full report of the event here

Join me in congratulating the winners 🏆

@JoostDG@nmrao@shankar_r@thoshima@mkajale2@Madhit@karthick7@SuperSingh@Shivani1@Marramreddy, @HimanshuTayal, @avidCoder, @tristaanogre, @Vallalarasu_P, @Marsha_R

That's all for today. Stay tuned!

Community Manager
Users online (302)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: