cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the April Community Challenge

Community Manager

Hey Community,

I know how much you love our Community challenges. I'm happy to invite you to a new one which we are starting next Monday (April 2)! The entire Community can participate in the challenge. So, you are welcome to accept it if you use TestComplete, ReadyAPI, Collaborator, or other powerful SmartBear products.

TASK

Earn badges that will give you Community points according to the table below. Top 5 members who will get the biggest number of points will win special gifts from SmartBear and get the respect of the entire SmartBear Community. Please pay attention to the fact that we have 4 types of badges for different activities (create topics, submit posts, give solutions, and get Kudos) which will give you a different amount of points.

DURATION

April 2 - 27 (4 weeks)

PRIZE

Top 5 members will win gift cards from SmartBear:

• 1st place - $50
  • 2nd place - $40
  • 3rd place - $30
  • 4th place - $20
  • 5th place - $10

RULES

• We've set up 4 main community activities for the challenge: create topics, submit posts, give solutions, and get Kudos
  • Each member participates in community discussions by doing the specified activities to earn badges
  • Badges will give you points according to the table below 
  • Members with the biggest amount of points will be announced each Monday during the event
  • The number of earned badges isn't limited
  • Badges can be earned for each of 4 determined activities
  • Badges are the same for the entire SmartBear Community
  • The winners will be announced on April 30
Activity
Badges
Points per Badge

create a topic

CommunityBadges_Topic-1.png

First Topic, Conversation Starter, Inquisitive Mind, Scout, Front Line, Prolific, Entrepreneur, Conversation Leader 10

submit a post

CommunityBadges_Reply-1.png

First Reply, Staying Engaged, Conversationalist, Responsive, Articulate, Insightful, Great Thinker, Philosopher, Mentor, Savant, Luminary 20

get a Kudo

CommunityBadges_Kudos-1.png

First Kudo, Stamps of Approval, Round of Applause, Well Liked, Much Appreciated, Popular, Crowd Pleader, In High Regard, Standing Ovation, Kudos Champion 30

give a solution

CommunityBadges_Solution-1.png

First Accepted Solution, Helping Hand, Troubleshooter, To the Rescue, Problem Solver, Enlightened, Brainy, Genius 40

Good luck! 

10 Comments
Community Hero

@TanyaGorbunova, Always coming up with innovative ideas to make the community more vibrant and at the end it serves the quick help to the needy members around the globe.

Thank you Tanya and SmartBear team.

Community Manager

You are always welcome, Rao! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy our community games Smiley Happy

Contributor

Good initiative. Makes me feel like getting active here again Smiley Happy.

Community Manager

Hi Community,

I've recently posted the leaders of the challenge for Week 1 here:

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/Community-Matters-Blog/Week-1-April-Community-Challenge/ba-p/1623...

Is there anyone who will accept the challenge and compete with the leaders?

Community Manager

Hi Everyone! 

Please meet the leaders for the first two weeks of the event. @Abdi keeps the first position the second week in a row. To compete with him, you will need to post a reply to any community questions Smiley Wink

Username Points Earned
@Abdi 100
@rkpatnaik 100
@kishore530 90
@bhasha 60
@fernao 60
@haya 60
@Rmad 60

We have 119 participants in the challenge so far and everyone can win!

Community Leader

Hi @TanyaGorbunova,

I am wondering why I am not in the second week's leaders table since I got some badges myself. Do I need to register somehow to this?

Community Manager

Hi Lucian,

I've double-checked the data and found a mistake in my calculation. I'm very sorry for this.

You earned 160 points for the first two weeks of the event! In the challenge, the following badges were counted: Troubleshooter, Round of Applause, Responsive, Stamps of Approval, Helping Hand. Keep it up!

So, here are corrected table of Week 1-2 leaders:

Username Points Earned
@Lucian 160
@Abdi 100
@rkpatnaik 100
@kishore530 90
@venky543 70
@bhasha 60
@fernao 60
@haya 60
@Rmad 60

Super Contributor

Sorry I was away in Maui so missed out on this one.

Hope you guyz had fun because it sure sounds that way!

Community Manager

Hi Sanjeet,

It's not too late to join Smiley Wink

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

In a week, we will close the April Challenge. So, hurry up in to earn more badges.

Here are the leaders of the previous 3 weeks:

Username Points Earned
@Lucian 180
@Rammherz 100
@Abdi 100
@rkpatnaik 100
@Ryu 100
@kishore530 90
@venky543 70
@stm 70
@MrDysprosium 70
@andrewa 70

330 members took part in the event so far. Everyone can join the event! You only need to post a reply, start a conversation, give a solution or get a Kudo.