Meet the 2018 Community Heroes and Q4 2018 Leaders

Greetings Community,

Today, I'm very happy to announce the yearly Community Heroes and quarterly Community Leaders. 

But, first, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the SmartBear Community for entire 2018. That was a fantastic year! I'm so proud to be part of the Community and communicate with all of you Smiley Happy

And, now, please welcome our new Q4 2018 Leaders and Heroes of 2018. As usual, it was very difficult to pick the best as all of you are the best! Read this guide to learn more about the selection procedure and the benefits our Leaders and Heroes get from SmartBear. Everyone can earn these statuses - so, contribute to the Community and become a Leader and a Hero! 

Q4 2018 Community Leaders

!Q4 Leaders_400.jpgThese are the members who received the biggest number of Kudos from you last quarter. Giving Kudos is always good. Make sure to give Kudos to all replies you like Smiley Happy

Meet the 13 outstanding community members who have been sharing their knowledge with all of us. Three of them have earned the Leader status for the first time! Welcome to the team, guys! I'm applauding everyone - big thanks for your contribution. From SmartBear, we will present you with $50 gift cards.

@tristaanogre

@AlexKaras

@HimanshuTayal

@Marsha_R

@msiadak

@cunderw

@Radford

@Lucian

@Vallalarasu_P

@shankar_r

@avidCoder

@RUDOLF_BOTHMA

@richie

2018 Community Heroes

!Heroes 2018_400.jpg

And, here are the members, who showed a lot of willingness to help others, and you chose them as quarterly Community Leaders more than 3 times in 2018! Please meet the 2018 Community Heroes!

@AlexKaras

@cunderw

@Marsha_R

@msiadak

@shankar_r

@tristaanogre

@baxatob

@JHunt

@Lucian

@richie

I'm so happy to see that there are twice as many Heroes in comparison with the previous year. Guys, keep being active - your activity increases the Community quality significantly! From SmartBear, we are happy to send you $100 gift cards.

Please join me in congratulating the Leaders and Heroes! 

In the near future, we will assign the corresponding statues and community badges and contact each of you to discuss the ways you can receive the gift cards. 

Congrats everyone. You all rock! Smiley Happy

Community Manager
7 Comments
Community Hero

Congratulations to all the Heroes and Leaders!  I'm excited to see so many new faces and names in the lists.  This is what makes these forums great, that we users assist each other to do great work.  Keep it up!

Congrats!  I know a lot of you help me with questions.  So thanks and keep up the good work.

Community Hero

Congrats to everyone, and I second @tristaanogre on being excited about new names. Having an influx of new people who can share their own unique knowledge and experience will help the community flourish. Here's to 2019!

Super Contributor

Finally a very good year to start with a gift from smartbearI'm very much thankful to community manager @TanyaGorbunova and the members who asked such pretty good questions on Ready API tool. Thanks again.

Community Hero

Congratulations to everyone, always Smartbear making this community more interactive and I learned a lot from all the experts here. Thanks to EveryOne.

Community Hero

Congratulations to all comrades! And thanks to SmartBear for its products and support!

Community Leader

Hi @TanyaGorbunova,

I always appreciate the efforts of yours and your team in organising all the events and recognising Community Leaders and Community Heros Smiley Happy

Congratulations to all the Heros and Leaders for helping others.

Users online (230)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: