Meet New Q1 2018 Community Leaders

Hi SmartBear Community,

We've just passed the first quarter of 2018. It's time to announce our new Community Leaders. These are the community members to whom you gave the biggest number of Kudos during the past three months. They are always ready to answer any technical questions you may have and give great advice to everybody!

We decide the leaders each quarter. Everyone can earn this elite Community status. On this page, you can find more information about the selection process, rewards, and benefits. I want to specially welcome our new leader - @JHunt! Welcome to the team!

Now, please join me in congratulating our Community Leaders of Q1, 2018. In addition to the acknowledgement by the entire Community, our Leaders will get a $50 gift card from SmartBear!

20170419_102201.jpg
@tristaanogre
Kudos Earned: 411
Replies Given: 557
AlexeiKaras1.png
@AlexKaras
Kudos Earned: 129
Replies Given:201
717_bluekitty.jpg
@Marsha_R
Kudos Earned: 110
Replies Given: 267
@cunderw
Kudos Earned: 84
Replies Given: 90
IMG-20160702-WA0011.jpg
@baxatob
Kudos Earned: 84
Replies Given: 81
MyPic
@shankar_r
Kudos Earned: 72
Replies Given: 99
beard.jpg
@msiadak
Kudos Earned: 48
Replies Given: 46
@NisHera
Kudos Earned: 46
Replies Given: 48
@nmrao
Kudos Earned: 43
Replies Given: 142
@JHunt
Kudos Earned: 42
Replies Given: 138
@karkadil
Kudos Earned: 32
Replies Given: 27
@PaulMS
Kudos Earned: 25
Replies Given: 52

Leaders, I’ll add the corresponding badges to all of your profiles and update our Hall of Fame page very soon.

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Community Manager
3 Comments
Community Hero

@tristaanogre - unbelievable and unreachable kudo-monster :-) Respect!

Community Hero

Holy ****!  411?!?!  How the HECK did I do that?

Anyways... please, don't the rest of you feel like you don't contribute.  There are so many questions and such that popup that I kinda just say, "Nope... don't know that one" and ALWAYS one of you steps up and gives the answer.  ALWAYS.  There are SO many talented and knowledgeable folks on these communities... and I'm just in the one for TestComplete.  Let's not forget all the other tools and folks who know stuff for SoapUI, LoadComplete, QAComplete, Swagger, etc.  Kudos to all of you!

Community Hero

@TanyaGorbunova, thank you for the details.

Congratulations all the leaders.

Welcome @JHunt to the club.

Users online (271)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: