May 2019 | SmartBear Community News Journal

Hey Community,

I'm happy to share the monthly SmartBear Community News Journal with you. In this episode:

1. Meet top monthly contributors.
  2. Attend learning courses we provide.
  3. Review hot April discussions.
  4. Learn about site improvements.

Leave your comments, give Kudos, and enjoy being with the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

Top Monthly Contributors

CommunityBadges_Leader150x150.pngYou gave these community members the biggest number of Kudos last month. They contributed a lot, and this monthly award is well-deserved! Congratulations, guys!

@tristaanogre@nmrao@AlexKaras@Marsha_R@cunderw@msiadak@RUDOLF_BOTHMA@Vallalarasu_P@Lucian@HimanshuTayal@jsheph01@vthomeschoolmom@avidCoder

All monthly contributors can earn the quarterly Community Leader status! It's easy - contribute to the Community and get Kudos! As early as next month you can be on the list of top contributors.

Learning CoursesSmartBearAcademy-certification-new.png

We've prepared a new course for new ReadyAPI users - it describes basics of RESTful web services (request and response structure, parameters, etc.) and explains how to create functional tests for them. 

Attend the ReadyAPI Basics: REST Testing course any time.

Also, I want to draw your attention to our training sessions that we will set up very soon:

Community Site Improvements

HoverPopup.pngWe are constantly improving the Community site so that you enjoy using it. The latest improvements include a popup you will see when hovering over a community member's avatar. The popup shows information about the member.

We are always happy to hear your suggestions about the Community improvements! Leave your suggestions here.

Hot Discussions

There were so many exciting discussions last month. Let me highlight some of them. Feel free to give your 2 cents:

That's all for today. I hope you enjoy being with the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Users online (100)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: