I'm happy to share the monthly SmartBear Community News Journal with you. In this episode:
- Meet top monthly contributors.
- Attend learning courses we provide.
- Review hot April discussions.
- Learn about site improvements.
Leave your comments, give Kudos, and enjoy being with the SmartBear Community 🙂
Top Monthly Contributors
You gave these community members the biggest number of Kudos last month. They contributed a lot, and this monthly award is well-deserved! Congratulations, guys!
All monthly contributors can earn the quarterly Community Leader status! It's easy - contribute to the Community and get Kudos! As early as next month you can be on the list of top contributors.
We've prepared a new course for new ReadyAPI users - it describes basics of RESTful web services (request and response structure, parameters, etc.) and explains how to create functional tests for them.
Attend the ReadyAPI Basics: REST Testing course any time.
Also, I want to draw your attention to our training sessions that we will set up very soon:
Community Site Improvements
We are constantly improving the Community site so that you enjoy using it. The latest improvements include a popup you will see when hovering over a community member's avatar. The popup shows information about the member.
We are always happy to hear your suggestions about the Community improvements! Leave your suggestions here.
There were so many exciting discussions last month. Let me highlight some of them. Feel free to give your 2 cents:
- How to use extent-report in Ready API tool?
- Configure Test Log to see only failures
- Dynamically run the DB query in keyword driven framework
- How to run ready api composite project in gitlab?
- Create PDF report when running Ready-API tests on maven
- Can I integrate TestComplete with BitBucket
- Adding a request Header in all rest request in different Suites
That's all for today. I hope you enjoy being with the SmartBear Community 🙂
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.