May 2017 Community News Journal

by Community Manager ‎06-08-2017 06:48 AM - edited ‎06-08-2017 11:57 PM

SmartBear Community News Journal
May 2017

Hello Community!

I'm welcoming you in our Community News Journal for May. In this episode, you will learn:

• the winners of our TestComplete Community Day challenges we had on May 18. Details;
  • the conference we are inviting you to attend - SmartBear Connect in Sept. Details;
  • join our API Bloom game to get gift cards and the possibility of winning tickets to SmartBear Connect. Details.

Let's start

TestComplete Community Day - May 18

On May 18, we set up the first 24-hr online event in the history of our Community - TestComplete Community Day. Thanks a lot to everyone who joined us that day - I hope you enjoyed the event!

Here are the key numbers of the TestComplete Community Day:

• 36 Topics were discussed (x6 in comparison with a usual day)
  • 120 Answers were posted (x4 in comparison with a usual day)
  • 2 Free Webinars were set up where you learned a lot of practical information from our Experts
  • 88 Community Members took part in the event.

During the Community Day, all of you accepted the challenges - it's time to announce the winners. So... the Oscar goes to... Oooops Smiley Happy Here are our heroes:

Trophy-image.png Free tickets to our SmartBear Connect conference go to:
- @Manojrsr - the author of the most popular topic
- @Shankar_R - the most Kudoed community member

$50 gift card:
- @tristaanogre - the author of the most Kudoed reply
- @Shankar_R - the community member with the biggest number of replies

Congratulations, guys. You rock! Community, please join me in congratulating these guys!
I'll contact you to let you know how to get the prizes. 

SmartBear Connect - September 12-13

SBCon-Register_290x140.png

We invite you to join our first user conference this September. We've prepared great stuff for you to learn. SmartBear Connect >>

Day 1 will be devoted to training and certification. During Day 2, you will be able to learn best practices from Industry Experts and SmartBear customers. @tristaanogre and @cunderw, our awesome community heroes, will present their speech in the Software Testing track.

Top 3 reasons why you should go to SmartBear Connect:

1. Find out what the Industry trends are and hear the best use cases.
  2. Learn our products and get a certificate (there will be 5 tracks).
  3. Meet with community members personally and get a special welcome from SmartBear.

Discount for Community Members: we are happy to offer you a 15% discount on SmartBear Connect tickets. Join us today!

>> Click here to buy the ticket with the discount.

API Bloom - Join Us

1 out of 4 months of our incredible API Bloom game has passed. We've already congratulated a lot of winners and sent them $50, $35, and $15 gift cards. Join us to have the chance to win the prize and get respect of the SmartBear Community! Show more

API-Bloom-900x110.png

As usual, post your comments if you have anything to ask or suggest. See you in the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

BTW, subscribe to the Community Matters Blog to always get the latest news first: How to Subscribe.

Comments
by Community Hero AlexKaras
on ‎06-08-2017 07:29 AM

@Manojrsr, @Shankar_R, @tristaanogre :

My congratulations, guys !

P.S. You got a chance, so show 'em all in September what TestComplete and other tools by SB can do! Smiley Happy)))

by Community Manager
on ‎06-09-2017 01:43 AM

Hi Alex,

Any chance to see in September? We are waiting for you Smiley Happy