July 2019 | SmartBear Community News Journal

Greetings,

I'm welcoming you in the latest SmartBear Community news. So many great things are happening in the Community. I hope you enjoy being with us! Let's recollect the most interesting moments for the previous month.

Q2_2019 Community Leaders_350.jpg

Q2 2019 Community Leaders

You know these people, they have answers to any questions, you give them so many Kudos, they save our lives 🙂 Community, meet our new quarterly leaders: 

@tristaanogre@AlexKaras@nmrao@LinoTadros@Marsha_R@RUDOLF_BOTHMA@HimanshuTayal@richie@msiadak@Radford 

Congratulations! You ROCK!

From SmartBear, I'm happy to present our leaders with $50 gift cards. Thanks for your valuable contribution to the SmartBear Community!

Want to become a leader next quarter? The rules are simple - post more and get more Kudos. Read this article for details.

Video SmartBear Talks

Last month, we discussed trendy topics with industry experts - watch the video interviews with them, give us your likes and leave comments:

Gjore_350.png

Effective Regression Testing in Agile

Gjore Zaharchev, a quality assurance coordinator with 12+ years of expertise, introduced a new approach to regression testing for creating effective tests.

350.pngSoftware Testing Is Not Quality Assurance

We invited Igor Goldshmidt, Head of QA in Sweet Inn., a passionate testing geek and quality freak, to talk about the difference between software testing and quality assurance. Many companies don't differentiate between these terms - and this is a huge mistake. Watch the interview to learn about the importance of both!

SmartBear + Cucumber

SB_GP_Cucumber_350.pngWe are very happy to announce that Cucumber has joined our big SmartBear family. Nearly a million developers and testers around the globe use the Cucumber open source tooling to enhance their agile development practices using BDD. 

We are hosting a webinar with the Cucumber team on July 11th - How BDD Can Save Your Agile. Reserve your spot today.

Welcome to the team, Cucumber users! 

That's all for today. Enjoy being with the SmartBear Community - we are happy that you are with us!

Community Manager
1 Comment
Community Leader

Thank you @TanyaGorbunova and congratulation to all the leaders 🙂

Users online (3,424)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: