February 2020 | SmartBear Community News Journal

Hey!

I'm welcoming you in February Community News. 2020 has just started. However, we already have so much to share with you. Read the news, give your Kudos and leave a comment.

New Active Members

Any activity is important in the Community. You can ask questions or share your knowledge, talk about industry topics, post fun stories, etc. I want to welcome all new members who joined us last month and already started actively contributing to the Community: 

@maumrm@prajakta@ianrobinson@Manijem@davecoleman@ArunKarunakaran@deepikatest@Koushikln, @pradkm, welcome to the SmartBear Community and thanks for your active contribution!

Upcoming Webinars

• Feb 11 - TestComplete Introductory Training. Register here
  • Feb 12 - When User Experience is King: Function, Look, and Perform at Top Level. Register here
  • Feb 13 - APIs at the Close of the Digital Decade and the Future Ahead. Register here
  • Feb 20 - SoapUI Pro Introductory Training. Register here

Academy certifiedSB_AC_Academy-Certified-200.png

Also, today, I'm happy to congratulate the community members who successfully passed exams of online SmartBear Academy courses and got certificates. We have assigned a special Academy Certified badge to your community account. Congrats!

@AHurd@vanbaar@scot1967@Jean2@Neel17@a_g_reed@K_Sathish_Kumar@NickMitricka, great job! Keep it up!

If you want to get a certificate or improve your knowledge of SmartBear products, enroll in any courses you like in the SmartBear Academy portal.

Industry news

SmartBear Connect 2020

Community Connect2020_350.png

This year, we will be happy to meet all of you at SmartBear Connect. In April, join the 2-day conference where you will be able to improve your knowledge around SmartBear products, learn best practices, talk with industry experts and peers.

Buy your ticket  - Register Today.

That's all for today. Any comments/suggestions/questions?

Subscribe to the SmartBear Community Matters blog to always be updated on the latest news.

Community Manager
Users online (247)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: