We are happy to see you in our team. Please make sure that you are familiar with our community rules:
1. Do no spam or self-promote in the forums
This will be considered as an unsolicited advertisement. Your account will be permanently banned, and your posts will be deleted.
2. Do not cross post questions
Please do not post the same question to different forums.
3. One thread per one problem
Please do not ask several questions in one thread. First of all, they may not be connected to each other. Besides, you will get replies faster if you separate them into different threads posted to the relevant forums.
4. Only one account per person is permitted
There is no reason why you should have several accounts in the SmartBear Forum.
5. All posts should be in English
The SmartBear team DOES know a few languages - German, Spanish, Russian - but you can't be sure the rest of the community does.
6. Include as much information as you can when asking for help
This may include logs, screenshots, videos, etc.
7. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally. Your account will be temporary banned, and your posts will be deleted.
8. Be polite
Do not post insulting posts, links or images.
9. Remain respectful of other members
Do not be rude and appreciate each reply given to your question by other community members.
10. No politics, no religion, no soap boxes allowed
Your account will be temporary banned and your posts will be deleted.
If you want to contact a forum moderator, use this email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the community. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.