Forum Discussion

zunaira
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

I DONT FIND any option to make new post

dear community kindly guide me how could i make a new post n how i come to know if anyone will rply on it?

• Hi Zunaira,

Thanks for joining our Community :)

If you want to reply to an existing topic, you need to click the Reply button next to the post you want to answer:

Reply.png

Once you create a post, you can subscribe to a thread – in this case, you will get an e-mail notification each time someone posts to this thread. Also, you can automatically subscribe to threads you participate it. For this, make sure that the Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in option is enabled on this page in your account.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Zunaira,

Thanks for joining our Community :)

If you want to reply to an existing topic, you need to click the Reply button next to the post you want to answer:

Reply.png

Once you create a post, you can subscribe to a thread – in this case, you will get an e-mail notification each time someone posts to this thread. Also, you can automatically subscribe to threads you participate it. For this, make sure that the Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in option is enabled on this page in your account.

Please let me know if you have more questions.