Forum Discussion

d_heinrich
New Contributor
11 years ago

Can't contact support

Hi,

could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong... I want to contact the support for deactivating my AQtime licence so I can use it on my new company computer (forgot to uninstall it on the last one).

But the support form keeps telling me "No trial version is registered to the specified e-mail address." and the request is not submitted. It's true, I have no trial version... but an AQtime Pro 7 licence! Contacting the support via e-mail isn't possible either... auto reply tells me I have to use the website.

It's kind of frustrating... :-(

Dirk.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Dirk,

Select the following options when filling in the Contact Support form:

1. Are you a registered SmartBear customer?

Yes, I am a present customer.

2. Fill in your contact information. If you don't remember Customer ID, click the Can’t remember? link and Yes, leave it blank in the opened area

After that describe the issue and submit the case

Does it work?

d_heinrich
    New Contributor
    Hi Tanya,

I did exactly what you describe, but it did not work. I also filled in the customer ID.

I ended up requesting an AQtime trial and then the message did not pop up and the support request was submitted. So the issue is solved for me. Still weird but solved :-)

Thanks for the reply.

Dirk.
    TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Dirk,

I suggest that you describe this behavior to the Support Team. That would be great if you made a screenshot of the Contact Support page when filling in the fields and sent it to them.

d_heinrich
    New Contributor
    I would if I could... As I said, after requesting a trial version, the issue had been fixed.