Forum Discussion

aparekh
New Contributor
13 years ago

Unanbel to create review when directory/folder is part of checkin.

Hi, I have a check-in which looks like this. Please note that I have created a java package/directory called "dto".

edited     project/vision-service/pom.xml

edited     project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/LicenseService.java

edited     project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/LicenseServiceImpl.java

added     project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/dto (directory)

added     project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/dto/LicenseResult.java

added     project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/dto/Result.java

While creating review using eclipse plugin i get following error. It uploads first 3 files and does not upload anything after the directory. Tried to upload in web client using revision number but same result.

An error occurred trying to Create new Review 'r11111 - TA16349 : License Validation During Enrolment & Messaging'

Could not finish Review Job

Could not run 'cat': org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: Operation does not apply to directory

svn: URL 'http://svn.company.com/edserv/vision/trunk/fusion/project/vision-service/src/main/java/com/project/service/dto' refers to a directory

It says you can not create review when directory is in checkin.

Is there any work around to create a review in such conditions?

2 Replies

Anonymous
    Have you tried using the commandline client? Does it give similar errors?
    aparekh
    New Contributor
    GUI client did the job.

Finding installer was not intuitive, it became a task itself..

Thanks