Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Perforce Integration Issue

Hi there,

My apologies if this is a known issue but I have not been able to find the error message I am getting in any threads. The problem in a nut shell is I am unable to load any files that are associated with a change list. When the review is created I see the correct changelist number, author and text, however no files are uploaded.

I have tried to create a review directly from perforce, through the command line and using the code collaborator client in two different systems (mac and linux).

To make things a bit more interesting everything was working correctly for me last week and initially I had no problem configuring code collaborator.

I do notice the option "Attach Checked in Changelist" is not available. When I click it I get the message "No version control servers have been configured.  Contact your system administrator."

Also when running p4collab directly I do see the following warning:

.May 18, 2011 10:55:14 AM com.smartbear.ccollab.datamodel.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientEngineImplementation versionCreate

WARNING: Server does not support commit info for current versions of non-atomic changelists.

May 18, 2011 10:55:14 AM com.smartbear.ccollab.datamodel.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClientEngineImplementation versionCreate

WARNING: Server does not support commit info for current versions of non-atomic changelists.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!

~ Miguel

1 Reply

• Hi Miguel,

The p4 debugging log would be helpful to us. Could you send in this log?

To do this, edit the custom tool configuration (Tools > Manage Custom Tools > Edit) and add a --debug argument to the argument list.  This will create a ccollab.log file in the "current working directory" which is either the Perforce install directory or the "Start in" directory specified in the Custom Tool configuration.  

You can send this file to codecollab@smartbear.com.

Thanks!