Forum Discussion

deefer
New Contributor
9 years ago

MKS Integrity integration

Hello 

I've downloaded the trial version of Collaborator but it seems that the MKS integration is not included. Is there a special plug-in?

Thanks

5 Replies

MrCroc83
    New Contributor

Hello,deefer

Collaborator supports the client versions starting from MKS Source 2007 and later (MKS Source and MKS Integrity are former names of PTC Source and PTC Integrity). MKS 2006 clients with the latest fix packs are also supported.

On Windows operating systems, Collaborator's integration modules require 32-bit Java Runtime Environment. 64-bit JRE is not supported at the moment.

mateiacd
      Contributor

Hi,

We are using Collaborator Enterprise 11.3.11301 © 2005-2018 SmartBear Software, Inc. Version 11.3.11301.5

Please see the attached images.

When I try to create an SCM entry for the PTC Integrity Client to  I get this error " PTC not supported on a 64-bit Windows JRE"

I am testing a Windows 10, version 1709, 64 bit Windows.

How does the Collaborator Client check that I don't have a 32-bit Java JRE ?

Because as you see in the image, I have this folder on the computer, which I think it is a 32-bit JRE,

isn't it ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre8u191

mateiacd
        Contributor
        The problem was solved. The PTC Integrity Client 11.0 was not installed correctly When the environment variable below is set, everything is fine ! MKS_IC_INSTANCE_DIR=C:\Users\George\AppData\Roaming\Integrity\11.0