Forum Discussion

14 years ago

ClearCase Configuration

Hi all,

just tried my first steps with the CodeCollaborator Client and wanted to add an SCM Configuration.

For SCM I selected ClearCase. The local source location is the parent folder where all my Java projects lies. Then pressed validate and selected the newly created entry and pressed "Add Changes". Got the following err message.

The log says

"!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator.ui 4 0 2011-04-06 17:16:11.503

!MESSAGE Unexpected nulls passed to setName() - widget: null name: WIZARD_OK

!ENTRY com.smartbear.collaborator.ui 4 0 2011-04-06 17:16:12.019

!MESSAGE Error initializing changed files

!STACK 0

com.smartbear.scm.impl.clearcase.ClearCaseCommandLscheckout$ClearCaseNotInVobException: cleartool: error: cannot get view info for current view: not a clearcase object.

at com.smartbear.scm.impl.clearcase.ClearCaseCommandLscheckout.processStderr(ClearCaseCommandLscheckout.java:132)

at com.smartbear.cmdline.CommandLine.close(CommandLine.java:155)

at com.smartbear.cmdline.CommandLine.executeCommandLine(CommandLine.java:529)

at com.smartbear.cmdline.CommandLine.executeCommandLine(CommandLine.java:442)

at com.smartbear.cmdline.CommandLine.executeCommandLine(CommandLine.java:433)

at com.smartbear.scm.impl.clearcase.ClearCaseCommandLscheckout.getModifiedFiles(ClearCaseCommandLscheckout.java:179)

at com.smartbear.scm.impl.clearcase.ClearCaseClientConfiguration.getModifiedFiles(ClearCaseClientConfiguration.java:128)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.standalone.wizards.FileChangesSelectionPage.getModifiedFiles(FileChangesSelectionPage.java:95)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.standalone.wizards.FileChangesSelectionPage.getModifiedFiles(FileChangesSelectionPage.java:1)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.wizards.AbstractFileChangesSelectionPage$2.run(AbstractFileChangesSelectionPage.java:189)

at com.smartbear.collaborator.ui.wizards.ProgressWizardDialog$2.run(ProgressWizardDialog.java:159)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

"

I think the selected location might be false...

Regards and thanks in advance,

Yusuf
No RepliesBe the first to reply